Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4T #4

diagram of half-glass full philosophy

My first comment was on Ms. Jenna Bentley. She did an amazing post on Perception is the Key to Survival. She gives her opinion on the idea of optimism and how people's perception has such a major impact on their life. I commented on how I see optimism as one of the greatest tools that we have. The power of will has made and broken the identity of some of our greatest leaders and historians. We could all be a little more optimistic in our life!!

My second comment was on another post by Ms. Jenna Bentley. She had a post called Recipe for Defeating Fear. The post talks about the effects of fear in our personal journey and the steps you must take to defeat your own fears. This is done by acknowledging your fear and then taking action to face it head on. I mentioned how I used to have a fear of public speaking. I talked about how I defeated it and what that did to my confidence when I became a better public speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment